The Elementary Principal

Encouraging and communicating the daily " goods, GREATS, and not-so greats that the Elementary Principal experiences on a daily basis. Provides a way to share ideas, network, and connect staff, students, and their principals.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Break.... ahhh




Well it's Christmas break and it's really nice to be able to get some work done in the office. It feels sometimes like I should have asked Santa for one of those revolving doors like at the mall for my office door. Kind of funny. It's nice to reflect for a couple days here in the office and catch up on some observation and evaluation work and hopefully get some planning done. My wife and I had a great Christmas with our two little ones. I've attached a pic. Well I'm gonna take another day to relax. Have a great break to all of you. Enjoy yourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home