The Elementary Principal

Encouraging and communicating the daily " goods, GREATS, and not-so greats that the Elementary Principal experiences on a daily basis. Provides a way to share ideas, network, and connect staff, students, and their principals.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tough Day

Well, Friday was a tough one. Our superintendant turned in his resignation. He fought the good fight but the human spirit can only take so much. It's frustrating and somewhat disheartening for someone like myself early in a career to see the punishment that someone in that position can take from the people he serves. Makes you wonder if it's worth it.
I truly appreciate his friendship and his belief in me to give me my first shot at the principalship. I wish him good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home