The Elementary Principal

Encouraging and communicating the daily " goods, GREATS, and not-so greats that the Elementary Principal experiences on a daily basis. Provides a way to share ideas, network, and connect staff, students, and their principals.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It's the Law

Spent the day at a school law update. I think the law itself is somewhat interesting and exciting. Let's be honest... It's problem solving, of course it's not always about the right answer but more about being right. It's amazing to share and listen to all of the legal nightmares that other principals including myself come into contact with on a day to day. Of course it's nice to know that you are not alone.
I got some "oh my gosh's" today talking about my experience with the FBI this past year. What have been some of your experiences? What are you currently dealing with. Feel free to let us know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary Kandel said...

Mr.Poole, I take it Mr. Lysiak let you know of my blog trial...

We had a father who was being taken down for bank robbery. I was lucky enought to keep the kids while they raided the house.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home