The Elementary Principal

Encouraging and communicating the daily " goods, GREATS, and not-so greats that the Elementary Principal experiences on a daily basis. Provides a way to share ideas, network, and connect staff, students, and their principals.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Here We Go....


Well... I've been thinking about getting started with this for some time now. I guess it's time. Spend a day with Alan November and you realize that you are behind the times even when you thought you were in front of them.

I've been enjoying my summer break although work is still required. I'm looking forward to the kids coming back. I've really enjoyed spending time with Luke and Morgan and especially Cindy.

I'm looking foward to using this blog to journal my experiences as an elementary principal and hopefully encourage elementary principals and create ways to communicate beyond the norm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home