The Elementary Principal

Encouraging and communicating the daily " goods, GREATS, and not-so greats that the Elementary Principal experiences on a daily basis. Provides a way to share ideas, network, and connect staff, students, and their principals.

Friday, February 26, 2010

2 new posts

I haven't done a great job of updating the "Elementary Principal" blog with the articles from articles from Leadertalk.org http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/LeaderTalk/. Here are 2 I missed. If you haven't yet checked out Leadertalk, it's really worth it.
Have a great rest of the year.
gary

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats high to you send, will look forward in behalf of more related articles soon as its sole of my favourite issue to read.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home